PSYCHIATRISCHE DIENSTE AARGAU
The Habsburger opened the monastery hospital in 1330. Since 2004, the Psychiatrischen Dienste Aargau (PDAG) has been a public limited company owned by the canton of Aargau. Around 1,200 people work for PDAG in over 50 different professions. PDAG is an academic teaching hospital of the University of Zurich and a training and further education institute for doctors (psychiatrists), nursing staff and other professions.